Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Little Miss Bighead

Little Miss Bighead was blessed with a noggin
The size of a ripe red and green watermelon
It sat on her shoulders forty six inches wide
Three feet chin to crown and four side to side

One day she decided to go to the store
And buy a new hat. She rode her donkey Eyore
They plowed round the corner and forward they trekked
She on her donkey her head on her neck

“Nay” said Eyore “Your head is quite fat
I can’t seem to walk cuz your breaking my back
“Giddy up Giddy up forget my head size
I need a hat so I will not compromise

So Eyore pressed on with Little Miss head
But when they reached the hat store the donkey dropped dead.
“Oh well” thought miss bighead “I’m in need of a hat”
Who has a pet donkey? I’ll buy me a cat”

Into the store she squeezed her head proud
Ignoring the sign “No Big Heads Allowed”
“I need your best beanie, bonnet or cap
Right now right away get to it snap snap”

The man at the counter said with a snout
“We don’t have your size you big headed toot”
“I just want a hat” She said in defiance
“But your head is as big as a Kitchen appliance.

How do you expect me to find you a beanie?”
“Just look in the back for something your meanie”
“I’ll do nothing like that for a big head like you.
Out of my store take your dead donkey too.

Now little miss bighead was a perfect young lass
And new it was wrong to misuse her heads mass
But as the comments grew meaner and meaner
She reared back and head butted that small headed wiener

She picked up a hat that was fit for a queen
And took one last look at the comatose fiend
She laughed as her cranium pressed through the door
With her hat set on top of her head three by four

No comments: